HPSP lifestyle as single

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

A6project

bold yet faithful
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I didn't find information about this on "Ask Dentist!"

How are lifestyles of armed forces dentists as a single male? I will be 28 for active duty and I will be 32 when I am done with it.

By 32 i think that I have to settle down sooon otherwise i will be becoming a weird old man. lol

Members don't see this ad.

How are lifestyles of armed forces dentists as a single male? I will be 28 for active duty and I will be 32 when I am done with it.

By 32 i think that I have to settle down sooon otherwise i will be becoming a weird old man. lol

but you live int he land sexyness!

lol true. the university of arizona def has attractive and gorgeous girls... that doesn't mean I get to do fun stuffs. I spend all the times studying. :( wish i can enjoy life a little bit more like my buddies

It would probably be about the same as if you were in private practice. You will likely live off-base and enjoy whatever social lifestyle you are currently used to. I have known several dentists that have met there spouse on the military base either in or out of the Dental Corps - you just can't date enlisted Soldiers (Privates and Sergeants).