All Branch Topic (ABT) HPSP Branch Change - Anyone want Army?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted707454

Just throwing this out in case it makes its way to an interested party's internet search.

I've been informed that it may be possible to branch change if you have another willing to take your spot.

I'm a 2nd year HPSP student in the Army. If Air Force and Navy students want to switch, PM me.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just throwing this out in case it makes its way to an interested party's internet search.

I've been informed that it may be possible to branch change if you have another willing to take your spot.

I'm a 2nd year HPSP student in the Army. If Air Force and Navy students want to switch, PM me.
What made you change your mind about AMEDD? Hopefully it wasn't the haircut and the new PFT lol

What made you change your mind about AMEDD? Hopefully it wasn't the haircut and the new PFT lol

Haha I'm all about the PFT (I mean "Lets_Run" right?) First choice was AF but recruiters wouldn't hustle on my app after they heard I applied to 2 branches and the Army guys pushed through. Am perfectly OK with AMEDD, but if I can backdoor my way into the AF.... Interest in RAM. Would really love to work as an FS for fixed wing aviators (which is pretty limited in Army). I would also gun for pilot-physician. Army doesn't have that (but if they made it, I'd be into it!).

If not, I'm considering GMO and out in the Army, civ residency, then even Air Guard to keep the FS hand strong.

Last edited by a moderator: