HPSP Automatic Acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AFSmiley

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everybody. I've seen several posts that mention 'Automic Acceptance' requirements consisting of a 3.5 GPA and 29 on the MCAT. Is that for all branches? When exactly can you start the process for securing one of these scholarships? I meet both those criteria, and I'm planning on applying to Medical School this coming spring. Should I go see a recruiter now, wait till I apply, or after I get accepted?

Thanks for any info you can provide.

Members don't see this ad.

JMPeffer said:
Hey everybody. I've seen several posts that mention 'Automic Acceptance' requirements consisting of a 3.5 GPA and 29 on the MCAT. Is that for all branches? When exactly can you start the process for securing one of these scholarships? I meet both those criteria, and I'm planning on applying to Medical School this coming spring. Should I go see a recruiter now, wait till I apply, or after I get accepted?

Thanks for any info you can provide.

I can't speak for the Army or Navy, but having gone the route of AFHPSP, I do advise you, in all seriousness, not to visit an Air Force recruiter. PM me if you need to know why, also see other threads/posts.