Howard University DPT Class of 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GreenElephant

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
There definitely was no current thread for Howard, so here it is. Has anyone heard anything back from Howard? Whether it be an interview or acceptance or something. They're super silent right now and it's making me a little nervous.

Members don't see this ad.

There definitely was no current thread for Howard, so here it is. Has anyone heard anything back from Howard? Whether it be an interview or acceptance or something. They're super silent right now and it's making me a little nervous.
Hi,
I have a Skype interview with them next Saturday.

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow!! Congrats! Wish you all the best. When did they notify you? I’m not sure if it’s safe to assume that I didn’t get in or something ‍♀️
Thank you ! You should email them. I sent an email checking the status of my application and a week later I was invited for an interview.

I was also scheduled for a SKPYE interview today, but it was re-scheduled for March 27th due to the weather.

Hi, I have a skype interview with howard tomorrow! And I did the same as the other person in the forum, i sent an email a week prior to receiving my interview email

Reactions: 1 user
Hi, I have a skype interview with howard tomorrow! And I did the same as the other person in the forum, i sent an email a week prior to receiving my interview email
Yay!!! Congrats! I found out on Wednesday night that I had an interview tomorrow too! Hopefully we all get to be classmates :)

Also had an interview, mine was on Friday.

Also had an interview, mine was on Friday.
Hey I'm new to this website and heard that it was very helpful. I also had my SKYPE interview rescheduled to Tuesday and wanted to know what kind of questions did Howard ask you?

Hey I'm new to this website and heard that it was very helpful. I also had my SKYPE interview rescheduled to Tuesday and wanted to know what kind of questions did Howard ask you?
I had mine yesterday and they asked questions like why Howard, what was I looking for in a program, what were my goals in Physical therapy, that’s all I can really remember question wise! But they were super friendly! I definitely enjoyed my interview with them! So don’t be too nervous, they were really nice! I also had to create a PowerPoint before the interview actually started, and I had to present it at the end of the interview! Good luck to you though!

Members don't see this ad :)
They asked me why Howard, why PT, how do I overcome adversity, my favorite celebrity and why, my favorite place I had traveled to, and if I had ever taken more than 15 credit hours before. And I think that’s all I can remember as well

They asked me why Howard, why PT, how do I overcome adversity, my favorite celebrity and why, my favorite place I had traveled to, and if I had ever taken more than 15 credit hours before. And I think that’s all I can remember as well
That's great. I sound like you had a fun interview !! Was it taken through SKYPE?

I had mine yesterday and they asked questions like why Howard, what was I looking for in a program, what were my goals in Physical therapy, that’s all I can really remember question wise! But they were super friendly! I definitely enjoyed my interview with them! So don’t be too nervous, they were really nice! I also had to create a PowerPoint before the interview actually started, and I had to present it at the end of the interview! Good luck to you though!
Was your interview at Howard for you to actually present a PowerPoint because that is interesting? It sounds like it went very well though!

That's great. I sound like you had a fun interview !! Was it taken through SKYPE?
Yea, it was pretty fun and it was through Skype.

Was your interview at Howard for you to actually present a PowerPoint because that is interesting? It sounds like it went very well though!

Mine was a Skype interview! I had 30 minutes before the interview to make and send in the PowerPoint and then at the end they pulled it up on their end and I had it up on mine. So it was basically a Skype presentation lol

Yea, the presentation was definitely different, but it seems like we all had similar questions. I also felt that the interview was more of a conversation than an interview which is good. You should be fine!

Reactions: 1 users
Yea, the presentation was definitely different, but it seems like we all had similar questions. I also felt that the interview was more of a conversation than an interview which is good. You should be fine!
Did anyone ask when we would be notified if we were accepted or not?

Did anyone ask when we would be notified if we were accepted or not?
Yea, they said that they were going to let people know this Wednesday the 28th. I think tomorrow is the last day of interviews.

Reactions: 1 users
Yea, they said that they were going to let people know this Wednesday the 28th. I think tomorrow is the last day of interviews.
That's great! Mine is tomorrow so I'm one of the last one to go.

Neither did I. The person I had yesterday said that we could possibly hear back in two weeks which would be a month before classes start.

Neither did I. The person I had yesterday said that we could possibly hear back in two weeks which would be a month before classes start.
Well if anyone hears anything let’s update each other!

Reactions: 3 users
Has anyone called or emailed to see when we would hear back by? I was under the impression it would be by Wednesday.

Has anyone called or emailed to see when we would hear back by? I was under the impression it would be by Wednesday.
I haven't, I was also under the impression that it would be by Wednesday. At least that's what Pamela Brown-White told me during my interview.

I haven't, I was also under the impression that it would be by Wednesday. At least that's what Pamela Brown-White told me during my interview.
She also told me the same thing. I sent an email to her to see what was going on. I also tried to call and the phones were going straight to voicemail and none of the voicemails are set up.

She also told me the same thing. I sent an email to her to see what was going on. I also tried to call and the phones were going straight to voicemail and none of the voicemails are set up.
I didn't have her in my interview and was told that in 2 weeks we'd know which is far from now. When I used to call a few week back, the phones used to do that as well with it not connecting.

I didn't have her in my interview and was told that in 2 weeks we'd know which is far from now. When I used to call a few week back, the phones used to do that as well with it not connecting.
I Just received an acceptance letter through email from Pamela Brown-White.

Reactions: 2 users
I got accepted too! Congrats to everyone! Can’t wait to work with you all!

Reactions: 3 users
I don't really get on IG as much as Twitter and Snap, but we should create a groupme together. I can start it!!

Hello I am interested in applying to Howard this year. How is the program going so far? Do you mind sharing your stats?

Hey guys! I am also interested in applying to Howard this year (2019)! Can I please see some of your stats? Thanks!