Howard University COP - Class of 2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PharmLyfe23

Class of 2023
Reaction score
Hello All,

Hoping to start a line of communication with all prospective applicants for the incoming c/o 2023 so that we can all be connected.

I interviewed at Howard on January 19th, 2019 and received my acceptance the following week. The interview itself was definitely an interesting and new experience, as Howard was my first choice program and first interview. My best advice is to keep a cool head about it all. Everyone was super friendly and overall encouraging.

Drop in and leave your updates, would love to chat with you. Best of luck to all prospective applicants! Looking forward to hearing from everyone.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Just got accepted last week!!!! Super excited

Huge Congratulations to you @KaeG5! Welcome aboard.

@DoctaM531 best of luck to you, will be waiting for your good news update!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey everyone,

I interviewed at Howard on Saturday March 30th... I recieved an e-mail that they will notify us of any admissions decision made. The e-mail said that it takes typically 1-2 weeks but a week has gone by and I haven't heard from them yet... Niether has another applicant who interviewed the same day I did. However, other people I have spoken with told me that they recieved a phone call within a week. I am really nervous. I am stuck between Howard and PBA (West Palm Beach, FL.. since that's where I am from). I am really hoping to hear from Howard. D.C. is w-o-n-d-e-r-f-u-l.

Last edited:
Hey @emptysequencee Congrats on your interview! I would say at this point don't fret, you still have at the very least until the end of this week to receive contact from the school. But also remember the admissions committee is reviewing several applicants each interview cycle so it could just be a matter of them moving through the list, which from what other students have shared with me can take longer than the two weeks that was mentioned at the close of the interview. I know its hard, because I was sweating bullets myself, but when I look back on it I would say, if you can help it try not to let it worry you. I'm sure you'll be giving us a great update soon. Best of luck to you!

Hello All,

Hoping to start a line of communication with all prospective applicants for the incoming c/o 2023 so that we can all be connected.

I interviewed at Howard on January 19th, 2019 and received my acceptance the following week. The interview itself was definitely an interesting and new experience, as Howard was my first choice program and first interview. My best advice is to keep a cool head about it all. Everyone was super friendly and overall encouraging.

Drop in and leave your updates, would love to chat with you. Best of luck to all prospective applicants! Looking forward to hearing from everyone.

hey I'm just letting you know a group me and facebook group has been created for the class of 2023. If you would like to be added, please private message me your contact info

Hi All,

I also interviewed in February and will be attending this fall.

Just got accepted!!! Is anyone looking for roommates?

• Love