How was your day?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snoopy brown

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I rounded with my team, all of whom are excellent and marvelous. Then I rounded with my attending, who is excellent and marvelous. Some nurses paged me, but it was all extremely appropriate and they were intelligent and great. I welcome their pages because it shows they are caring even more! I did some floor work, which I love because I love the patients. Then I smiled and hugged the world!! I love you all so much. I hope you love me. Anyways, that was my day, I hope it's just as beautiful tomorrow!!

Members don't see this ad.

I was on-call and actually had a pretty good night. Minimal numbers of nonsense pages. The primary teams didn't sign out too much for me to do. I got to watch the ND game. The attending was decent to us on rounds. All in all it wasn't a bad day at all.

I love you! You're awesome! Notre Dame is awesome, too! They sure played their hearts out yesterday and even though the score doesn't show it, they're all winners! Kudos to the groundskeepers, whose work goes unnoticed most of the time! They did a super job! I ate in the cafeteria and it was yummy!!! Best food ever! Yay cafeteria food!!

Members don't see this ad :)
You know the grounds keepers really could be playing for ND if they wanted too.

They have the same amount of knowledge of the game and athletic ability, really they do. They just care so much they chose to be groundskeepers for the good of the team.

Isn't that so wonderful of them:love:

I feel bad for the groundskeepers because the football players are messing up their grass all the time and they have to fix it afterwards. But then I remembered that football players are human beings, too! Silly me! I don't want them to be sad because they can't play with their football. That would make me sad. You know what makes me happy? YOU!! I love everyone!! Hooray for everyone!!

Someone has a friend in the pharmacy.

We do, snoopy. We all do.

(Well, except maybe for the nurses. And the EM docs.)

:( :( :(

It makes me sad when people don't love each other, even if it's just the little people. :( It's OK because I still love you!! You're a special person, I know it! Reach for the stars!!

I came...

I saw...

I discharged...

You are a wonderful human being!! That sounded fantastic!!!! I aspire to be more like you! You're awesome!!!!! How do you do it?

I love you! You're awesome! Notre Dame is awesome, too! They sure played their hearts out yesterday and even though the score doesn't show it, they're all winners! Kudos to the groundskeepers, whose work goes unnoticed most of the time! They did a super job! I ate in the cafeteria and it was yummy!!! Best food ever! Yay cafeteria food!!
Wow. They've gotten to you, too.

Everyone stay away, it is best for him. He will die within the year after it eats his brain.

I got to run the floor Saturday and Monday. I love q2. It is awesome.

I love q2. It is awesome.

q2 is great! You are so lucky that you get to be with your awesome team even more! Usually I will stay up late and chit-chat with the nurses who are my in-hospital extended family! I have gotten to know all about them and we love each other! Remember, if you have spare time on call you can always spend it studying or lecturing your medical students on subjects. A wasted moment in the hospital is one you will never be able to relive! Cherish the moments you have!! You are a great doctor, I know it!

the original poster is like the ned flanders of medicine.

Status
Not open for further replies.