How to use UWORLD second time with 3 weeks left in exam.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

XxSynapsexX

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was about to start a second pass of UWORLD (Technically marked questions which is about 2000).

I was wondering how people do the second pass.

Im guessing timed and random but like how much attention do you pay to the explanations the second time? Do you even read them? DO you just read incorrects? Take notes?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm guessing you've already taken your exam already. But, for others, that is exactly what people do--they just redo all incorrect and/or marked questions. I did the same exact thing as you in that I marked every question that 1. I wasn't completely sure of the correct answer, 2. I wasn't sure why one or more of the other answers were wrong, 3. I thought it was a good concept. This helped me review at the end of each block, but after completing UWorld, I had way too many marked questions left to go over them. I tried to quickly go do the incorrects/marked, but I couldn't even get through one block--I was just getting tired of Uworld. In theory, if you had time you would read the incorrect for any questions you don't remember the reason from the first time. I recommend just doing another QBank. I recommend Kaplan as the explanations are of equal comparison, the concepts covered are the same, but also more. This is more so for Step 2CK for those of you reading.