How to reflect changes on CAF

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kemc

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took Step-2 CS after submitting the that why my CAF still says that "I will take Step-2 CS" actually i have taken the CS two weeks ago (submitted CAF on 9/3 andtook CS on 9/11).
When i asked ECFMG is there any way i could change it to "waiting for result" they told to write a brief PS and release it to all programs i have applied for.

Should i do this ????

Just FYI: I am a FMG with scores of 88 and 90, but there is a gap of 6 plus years, because of family and kids birth, no US clinical exp, just doing an Obervership right now. The reason i am telling this is: "Will take CS" or "Waiting for results for CS" makes a big diff for FMG with above barriers. Please feel free to response.
Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

I wish I could answer your question, but instead I have one of my own:

If I update something in my Profile (e.g. e-mail address) will it get resubmitted to programs? Will they see that there is a new "document" added to my application so they can download it?
Anyone had a similar situation?
TIA people.

I wish I could answer your question, but instead I have one of my own:

If I update something in my Profile (e.g. e-mail address) will it get resubmitted to programs? Will they see that there is a new "document" added to my application so they can download it?
Anyone had a similar situation?
TIA people.

When you update your profile, it gets resent to the program's mailboxes. When they next access their box, it replaces the previous document. If they haven't picked it up yet, then the new one is the only one they get.