How the hell are high-volume "adult ADHD" clinics still up and running?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
If you guys want more new patient leads with a less preponderance of emphasis on controlled substances, I recommend:
-investing in getting some high quality studio photos where you look smokin' hot.
There's good data backing up higher conversion rates and longer time looking at the pics which boosts your SEO

😂

If I ever go the private practice route, I will be a on strict GTL diet for a few months while transitioning.

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
If you guys want more new patient leads with a less preponderance of emphasis on controlled substances, I recommend:
-investing in getting some high quality studio photos where you look smokin' hot.
There's good data backing up higher conversion rates and longer time staring at the pics which boosts your SEO
I hear the topless ortho practice down the street be hoppin' as well

😂

Until they walk in and see that in fact while I may have been worth a second look years ago that was many years ago and now I'm being sued for false advertising. :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Man this thread got wild quick :oops::lol:

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
What about high volume Suboxone telehealth clinics? I had an 59 y/o male intake for insomnia/anxiety the other day fishing for benzos denying he had any medical hx or taking any rx after doing pdmp find 2 years of monthly suboxone scripts from California being sent to Florida...... taking it for "chronic dental pain"...

What about high volume Suboxone telehealth clinics? I had an 59 y/o male intake for insomnia/anxiety the other day fishing for benzos denying he had any medical hx or taking any rx after doing pdmp find 2 years of monthly suboxone scripts from California being sent to Florida...... taking it for "chronic dental pain"...
Was it at doses or a schedule consistent with that indication?

it was the same 8-2 film for last 2 years monthly with some random California doctor he had never met in person
Yeah, I'd have trouble sleeping and feel anxious if I were aware that my Suboxone supply might run out and I'd have to deal with chronic dental pain, too.

• Haha
Yeah, I'd have trouble sleeping and feel anxious if I were aware that my Suboxone supply might run out and I'd have to deal with chronic dental pain, too.
Suboxone is gonna make his dental health worse.. according to the FDA at least

I recently went to Mexico and checked out several pharmacies for personal curiosity. I saw plenty of benzos but did not see Adderall/any psychostimulants at any of them. Are these actually OTC in Mexico?
Walter White taught us that you can get more pure stuff in MX than from big pharma.