How Soon from secondary to interview invite?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Aloe paleo

Reaction score
Hi Everyone! Not really sure where to post this, but for D.O. schools, what is the typical time between submitting a secondary and hearing back about an interview? Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

It 100% depends as there are a multitude of factors that can affect when/if you receive an II from D.O. schools. Secondaries are not reviewed in chronological order, and it can range from 1 week to 4+ months before hearing anything back! It took me 18 days to hear back for my first DO interview.

Reactions: 1 user
It 100% depends as there are a multitude of factors that can affect when/if you receive an II from D.O. schools. Secondaries are not reviewed in chronological order, and it can range from 1 week to 4+ months before hearing anything back! It took me 18 days to hear back for my first DO interview.
thanks! So Overall it tends to be quicker hear back time compared to M.D.?

Members don't see this ad :)
Go to the specific school's page that you're looking for and you can usually figure out when people are marked complete and when they are receiving an interview invites

Reactions: 1 user