MCAT How Rebecca Improved Her MCAT Score From a 507 to a 515 in Just Two Months!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MCAT Self Prep

Vendor
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
After taking the MCAT for the first time in 2016, Rebecca wasn’t super thrilled about her score. She wanted a score that would wow the top-25 medical schools she was aiming for. Near the end of January 2017, she decided to give it another try.

Not wanting to spend the thousands of dollars required by other test prep companies (i.e. Kaplan charges $3999 for just 15 tutoring sessions), she found MCAT Self Prep and signed up to do ten tutoring sessions with me over a period of just two months.

During our first session together, we talked about her past MCAT score, analyzed her strengths and weaknesses, and then came up with a serious game plan to get her a great score.

We met together once a week to check how her plan was progressing, analyze her practice exam score progress, and to go over the practice problems that she found the most difficult. I came to each session prepared with videos, articles, images, and detailed explanations to bring her from where she was to where she needed to be.

She made steady progress and on test day, she was able to score a 515! She had improved her MCAT score by 8 points in just two months! Here’s what she has to say about her experience:

“Studying with Andrew for two months, my score improved by 8 points. He is really friendly and the structure of the tutoring is very efficient. What I like the most about his tutoring is that he knows what is relevant to the actual MCAT and what is not. He also shares his study techniques for each section, which works well! I strongly recommend to study with him if you want to study efficiently within a limited time!”
Now, not everyone can improve their score by 8 points in just two months, but every single one of my students makes improvements, and recently several of my students have achieved 100th percentile MCAT scores.

Our team of tutors is trained to help you maximize your study time and get you to the score you want as fast as possible. Click here to learn more about our tutoring program and our elite tutoring team. We have tutors that have scored in the 99th or even 100th percentile! And the best part is that our tutoring sessions start at just $49.99 per session (compare to $266 per session to tutor with a barely-90th-percentile tutor from Kaplan).

And if you’re not ready for tutoring just yet, feel free to check out our free MCAT prep course, The MCAT Self Prep eCourse. As always, if you have any questions at all, please feel free to reach out. I am always here to help.

Warm regards,

Andrew George

Members don't see this ad.