how much longer??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sendwich

you rock!
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
:( I dont know if anyone else is in the same situation as I am. I applied to about 11 post-bac/masters programs (yeah, that's a lot more than most of you, right?) and have only heard back from ONE school (which I'm not too thrilled about going to, but will be forced to if I get 10 rejections :( ) My GPA isn't that great, and though I studied my butt off for the April MCAT, it sure was DANG hard....it's probably going to "make or break" whether I get into a lot fo the schools (since they haven't rejected or accepted me so far)

maybe I'm thinking things for the worse (since it's so close to June). It seems like a LOT of people have heard back from the "big" schools, like BU, GTSMP and such. :eek: :scared: :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

When did you apply? Have all your checks been cashed to the schools you sent payment to? For me I sent my app in 3/15/05 and got a response from UMDNJ in 5/9/05 and then RFUMS yesterday(where I'm really excited to go), BU hasn't responded yet.

giorgeo said:
When did you apply? Have all your checks been cashed to the schools you sent payment to? For me I sent my app in 3/15/05 and got a response from UMDNJ in 5/9/05 and then RFUMS yesterday(where I'm really excited to go), BU hasn't responded yet.

thanks for your comment and pm giorgeo. yeah everything is done, except the MCAT. I even took the GRE, hoping it would speed up the process a bit. I sent most of my apps in around the same time as you (march-ish) also to UMDNJ and RFUMS. congrats on your acceptance :)