How many RVUs/year do you usually hit?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I get 50% of the pro fee for every mild. The pro fee is about 1000 so comes it out to $500. Which for a 10-15 min procedure is not bad for me.
Why aren’t u getting the full pro fee for a procedure you are doing? Are u getting any of the ambulatory fees?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
He is getting paid on percentage collections. He gets 50% of all his pro fees. So not financially conducive to do any major procedures that require a facility. But 50% is much better than 33%.

In the past, a large group used this 50% model which is not too bad, when you see patients in the office, you will need your professional fee to cover the cost, especially if you have multiple assistants, front desks, and secretaries, it is not a great deal but is transparent, easy to track, in my opinion, better than RVU based. Just add this in, it will be a good deal if you can negotiate to have your benefits covered by the other 50% of revenue going to the group.

Last edited: