How Many Indian Dental Students Or Dentist In This Forum

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

How Many Indian Dental Students Or Dentist In This Forum

• Total voters

orthodoc

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
How Many Indian Dental Students Or Dentist In This Forum.

Members don't see this ad.

how do you post a poll question?

Members don't see this ad :)
hopeful05 said:
how do you post a poll question?
When creating a new thread....scroll down and above the "Submit New Thread" icon, there's an option to post a poll with the thread :luck:

hey jeenal,
i guess u r in uop,right?well may i know ur scores& do they have a didactic test?u can pm me if u want!

rxgal8 said:
When creating a new thread....scroll down and above the "Submit New Thread" icon, there's an option to post a poll with the thread :luck:

prady said:
hey jeenal,
i guess u r in uop,right?well may i know ur scores& do they have a didactic test?u can pm me if u want!
I'm in the UOP pharmacy school, not dentistry. If you still want my stats, I can PM that to you :) What's a didactic test?

oh ok!i thought u were in a dental school!well, never mind! :)
few schools conduct a didactic test to evaluate the skills of the students!hope 'm able to explain!!!

rxgal8 said:
I'm in the UOP pharmacy school, not dentistry. If you still want my stats, I can PM that to you :) What's a didactic test?

prady said:
oh ok!i thought u were in a dental school!well, never mind! :)
few schools conduct a didactic test to evaluate the skills of the students!hope 'm able to explain!!!
oh ok...so are u from california?

prady said:
nope!far east!!! :laugh:
oh ok...all i know is the uop dentistry is a 3 year program so totally worth it and plus it's in san francisco :luck:
back to the thread's original topic....

Nimesh is going to be a dental student...(i'll represent for him) :D

thanks!i appreciate it!

rxgal8 said:
oh ok...all i know is the uop dentistry is a 3 year program so totally worth it and plus it's in san francisco :luck:
back to the thread's original topic....

how long is Dentistry school?

How does the residency work out for dentists?

hey sid,if u r a dentist from another country,then u have to apply 2 a school which has the advanced placement for international dentists program!u have 2 do 2/3 yrs. of schooling,depending on the school u r going!diff. schools have different years of programs!for eg. nyu has 3 yrs. program,whereas, upenn has a 2yrs. program!got it?hope i'm able 2 explain! :)
Premedtomed said:
how long is Dentistry school?

How does the residency work out for dentists?

orthodoc said:
How Many Indian Dental Students Or Dentist In This Forum.
I want that Calvin.....