How long should it take to do a Uworld block?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NYCdude

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Set aside 4 weeks to study for step 2 ck. I did a first pass of Uworld throughout the year for shelves and what not and just started pass #2.

I'm finding that it takes me roughly 4.5 hours to do a 40 question block but my classmates are telling me that I'm going too slowly.

What do other people experience?

Members don't see this ad.

Set aside 4 weeks to study for step 2 ck. I did a first pass of Uworld throughout the year for shelves and what not and just started pass #2.

I'm finding that it takes me roughly 4.5 hours to do a 40 question block but my classmates are telling me that I'm going too slowly.

What do other people experience?
Your pace is reasonable. This is your 2nd pass, so just try to get through at least 2 blocks a day. If I were you I would not compromise the quality of UWorld explanations just for the sake of finishing it. Maybe don't read stuff you already know cold, but definitely read the entire explanation for the ones you miss. Hope this helps.

Think of t this way if you cut that time in half Youll get thru 2 passes of uworld in the same amount of time