How I Prepped for DAT 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

haley1234

Reaction score
I started the semester trying to make time for a bit of studying for about 3 months before my exam date. Classes ended up being harder than expected, and I really only got to start studying hard about 3 weeks before my test. I spent my days doing the Ari’s 2 month study schedule given on DAT Bootcamp but did two days at a time to fit in all the materials I could! Mike’s Chem videos taught me better than I learned them the first time in college! The bio bites were a good overview, but at the end of the day, the best learning tools and confidence boosters were the PAT generators (a little every day!) and practice tests! The week before, I’d do a practice test, then spend the next day deep diving into everything I missed, then repeated this process up until test day. I got 5 points higher on the Prometric test than what I kept getting on Bootcamp’s practice tests. I was pleasantly surprised when I got my final DAT score. Thank you, thank you, thank you DATBootcamp team! You took all the stress out of study planning!

Members don't see this ad.