How has your experience been at Rocky Mountain University?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mmb_dpt

Reaction score
I was recently accepted into their DPT program, and I wondered how alumni/students feel about the program. Any info is appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm not a student at Rocky Mountain but I've only heard great things about that program. My old supervisor was stoked to hear that I interviewed and spoke extremely highly about the program. At the interview, faculty was extremely welcoming and kind. The interview was great but I decided to go to another program. You see a lot of current faculty that are former students of the program - which I see as a great sign of program quality. If students hate the program they attend, they would never go back after finishing their DPT.

Probably not what you're looking for since I'm not a current student there but figured I put my two cents in. Hope this helps!

Reactions: 1 user
I'm not a student at Rocky Mountain but I've only heard great things about that program. My old supervisor was stoked to hear that I interviewed and spoke extremely highly about the program. At the interview, faculty was extremely welcoming and kind. The interview was great but I decided to go to another program. You see a lot of current faculty that are former students of the program - which I see as a great sign of program quality. If students hate the program they attend, they would never go back after finishing their DPT.

Probably not what you're looking for since I'm not a current student there but figured I put my two cents in. Hope this helps!
That’s still helpful! Thank you!