How does the ADA practice test compare to the real thing?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

teefRcool

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys i just took the ADA practice test the one from 2004. I thought it was ok. Not too hard but not too easy either. How would u guys compare this practice test since ADA has made it to the real thing? Especially the chemistry's does the difficulty level match that of the real test?

Thanks guys I just want to know what kind of level of difficulty i'm playing with here.

Members don't see this ad.

How did you get this test?

rdr
teefRcool said:
Hey guys i just took the ADA practice test the one from 2004. I thought it was ok. Not too hard but not too easy either. How would u guys compare this practice test since ADA has made it to the real thing? Especially the chemistry's does the difficulty level match that of the real test?

Thanks guys I just want to know what kind of level of difficulty i'm playing with here.

Members don't see this ad :)
It's pretty close. If you are having a hard time with this, expect the real one to be atleast 10 times harder. Better become confident about the material because you only have an average of 45 sec per question. Good luck, hope that clarifies.

Get the released exams. They should reflect your scores closely if you time yourself.

luder98 said:
Get the released exams. They should reflect your scores closely if you time yourself.
And where do you get those from?