How can I make Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 50,000 in two months by investing in the stock market?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nameeta26

Reaction score
I want to about it to make a investment plan according to it. Please help!

Members don't see this ad.

If you want to make that much money in 2 months, you're better off working for regular employee or contractor income. Investing in the stock market should be used for returns over years to decades, rather than months. In the short-term, you could lose money as easily as you could earn it in the stock market.

Members don't see this ad :)
I really appreciate all of your concern but I really need to know about the investing.

Thank you for the reply. So, how much of return on investment should I expect?

Thank you for the reply. So, how much of return on investment should I expect?

I'd say a normal return per year in the stock market would be about 5% per 12 months give or take 30%. So for each 12 month period you might lose as much as 25% or gain as much as 35%. Unfortunately there is no good way to determine in advance if the next 12 months will go up or down, or by how much. It's just that over decades it goes up more than it goes down.

I really appreciate that you passed on such useful information.

Taking inflation into consideration you should expect about a 9% annual return. If you invest 5,000 a year for 35 years you should have about 1 million dollars in todays money. The single fastest investment you can get is to be frugal in your spending. Just shopping around can get you a quick 10% return. Buying cars used, houses during the winter, and ect. Pick up Mark Cubans book on investing and give it a read if you want a quick return. Buying that 2 year old cayman S for $45k instead of new for $80k. Things like that.

"How can I make Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 50,000 in two months by investing in the stock market?"

Start with $100,000 and read a book on day trading. You will have 30-50K in no time.

Reactions: 1 user
ERMUHGOSH 4,000% ANNUAL RETURN!!!!! TRANSFORM YOUR 100K INTO 10000000K IN FIVE YEARS!!!!!!