How can i improve my part 1 score??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

snow white

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
:) Hi i m new to this forum system if i make some mistake plz. bear with me. I gave my part 1 but didnt score good i got 78 and planning to give again in july Can anyone plz guide me how should i go for the preparation, last time i had reffered only dental decks ( not thouroughly) and some question papers. I am into a habit of mugging the subject which i think is giving me a hard time. Please suggest how should i proceed this time to improve my score.:)

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,
I think u missed the previous threads regaridng it. Any way my suggestion is to be thorough with 3 things.
1. Kaplan book.
2. Dental decks.
3. Previous released papers.

My sincere suggestion to any one who wants to get more than 90 is to be thourough with kaplan (100%). The do the decks and previous papers. I will suggest you to do atleast 2-3 times minimum to get a competitive score.

All the best

hi snow white,
welcome to SDN:) .
I am sure if you go through the FAQ thread you will find details of how to prepare for NDBE part I ,boks to refer and experiences of various people.
All the best and don't lose heart:)
take care

Originally posted by snow white
:) Hi i m new to this forum system if i make some mistake plz. bear with me. I gave my part 1 but didnt score good i got 78 and planning to give again in july Can anyone plz guide me how should i go for the preparation, last time i had reffered only dental decks ( not thouroughly) and some question papers. I am into a habit of mugging the subject which i think is giving me a hard time. Please suggest how should i proceed this time to improve my score.:)

my suggestion to you that you study the dental decks as hard as possible,dont study kaplan book its a waste of time from my opinion,do the decks several times until you reach a level where you can connect the information between different decks,assess your information and the abilities of recalling the material by the asda reprints.