how are you getting your acceptances?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nonito

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am just wondering how you guys are getting your acceptances... through email or snail mail... anyone got the acceptance from harvard yet? i am asking because i got an answer through email and was wondering if other schools are doing the same to.
At this point I just want to know.. the waiting is gettgin to me.. :scared:
thanks,

Members don't see this ad.

I've gotten my decisions through snail mail (Berkeley, Columbia, Yale), phone calls (UW, Johns Hopkins) and email (Harvard).

I applied to the MS program at Harvard and got an email from them Friday afternoon telling me to log on to my online app. At the bottom there was a link to the decision letter!

Maya_M said:
I've gotten my decisions through snail mail (Berkeley, Columbia, Yale), phone calls (UW, Johns Hopkins) and email (Harvard).

I applied to the MS program at Harvard and got an email from them Friday afternoon telling me to log on to my online app. At the bottom there was a link to the decision letter!

on that note, did the letters go to your (anyone!) permanent or temporary address (if different)? the anticipation i think is worse not knowing where the potential letters will be delivered...

thanks~

Members don't see this ad :)
Maya_M said:

I went quickly and check mine on every link theye gave me ... and of course nothing....I don't understand why they are so slow in making their decisions.... oh brother!!!!! :scared:

I still haven't received my decision from Harvard or Yale. Would you let me know when you applied, if your name is high up in the alphabet and what time of day the e-mail was sent out? I am so nervous that I haven't heard yet!

Julie7373 said:
I still haven't received my decision from Harvard or Yale. Would you let me know when you applied, if your name is high up in the alphabet and what time of day the e-mail was sent out? I am so nervous that I haven't heard yet!

Harvard (MS in Health Policy): Applied December 13, heard March 24 via email at 5:00pm Pacific time
Yale (MPH in Health Policy/Admin): Applied January 20, heard March 25 via snail mail
My name is in the middle of the alphabet.
I don't have a temp mailing address, so I don't know where the letter would be sent.

I think most of the health policy programs are relatively small, which is why the response was quick.

Good luck!

Maya_M said:
Harvard (MS in Health Policy): Applied December 13, heard March 24 via email at 5:00pm Pacific time
Yale (MPH in Health Policy/Admin): Applied January 20, heard March 25 via snail mail
My name is in the middle of the alphabet.
I don't have a temp mailing address, so I don't know where the letter would be sent.

I think most of the health policy programs are relatively small, which is why the response was quick.

Good luck!

Hey Maya, I think you mean to say "24th Feb"......