Roommate Houston TX-1BR/1Bath with walk in closet in Museum District- All bills paid

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

medshousing

Global Housing Platform for medical professionals
Sponsor
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
www.MedsHousing.com
Houston New listing!
"Looking for female roommate:
Private, cozy, furnished room inside the inner loop! $900 all inclusive! Comes with a full size bed, a handmade desk, and a dresser. Room also has a walk-in closet.

This spacious house is located right by highway 288 and Southmore in the museum district. If you want to cut your commute time in half, this is the best place for you! Easy access to 59, 45, and Downtown and bus route 11 and 25 are right by the house. Only street parking is available, but this is a safe neighborhood with no problems with parking. Garage parking is available for an extra $20 fee.

The room is located on the bottom floor of a three story, contemporary town home. The room is very private with a walk in closet and ensuite bathroom. The kitchen has all amenities and the house is completely furnished! Utilities include wifi, cable, trash, security, electricity, water, and gas. There is access to laundry also. Just pay a flat fee of $900 each month!

I’m currently a graduate student and work at UH. I am usually out of the house all day and come home in the evenings. I love cooking and relaxing and am fairly laid back. I work during the day and come home to relax and chill so I’m looking for a roommate with the same lifestyle.

I also have two cats named Lilly and Clover. They are very cute and friendly."
To contact : www.MedsHousing.com #Listing ID #0033428

Members don't see this ad.