housing near LMU-DCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stephDO

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any suggestions on housing near LMU-DCOM? I already have alot of furniture etc. so the student housing is not really an option. I called around to a few apartments but didn't have any luck.

Members don't see this ad.

I would check the local middlesboro newspaper www.middlesborodailynews.com
they have a classified section you can house hunt from. Also I think Janette Kelly has a list of available houses so I would call and talk to her as well. Get a couple of options and come out and look at them. I highly recommend looking at them first because I know some people didn't do that and were disappointed when they got here. If worse comes to worse I put an ad in the paper and got a ton of calls for rental houses so you can do that later on too.

I have 3 homes available in the LMU area. Does anyone know anyone looking for a place.

1 is a rental and 2 are owner financing. All 3 are beautiful. One is a new construction.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,
I am looking for a place to rent near the school. Does anyone have any suggestions as to where to look? I have a dog which seems to be a problem with places to rent. Please someone help!!!! This is putting a damper on my acceptance, because I really don't want to buy a house.

Hi,
I am looking for a place to rent near the school. Does anyone have any suggestions as to where to look? I have a dog which seems to be a problem with places to rent. Please someone help!!!! This is putting a damper on my acceptance, because I really don't want to buy a house.
Don't stress over housing. There are a lot of us from the first class that rent, will be leaving the area after this semester and those houses will open up for your class. A lot of us have pets and will be able to hook your class up as the semester progresses. I know you want to get a house secured but I know we can get you a place so don't stress too much ok =)

I'm looking to rent too. Any ideas please send my way!

what kind of appartments are people getting and how far are they from the school? Prices? that kind of thing.:D

I am also a DCOM student looking for a place, preferably a 2 bedroom house near campus. Any info can be sent to [email protected], and I'll get back to you asap. Thanks!

I am also stressing out about Housing. I have a small dog, very quiet and well trained. I have called 4 landlords but have been rejected because I own a pet! Does anyone need a roomate or know of housing?

If anyone knows anything, please call me at 865-924 -6730 or e-mail at [email protected]

LMU-DCOM CLASS OF 2013 :love:

Does anyone need a roomate? I'm looking to possibly get an apartment/house with some roomates? Am I the only one who wants roomates? We are going to need study partners! Let me know.

Does anyone need a roomate? I'm looking to possibly get an apartment/house with some roomates? Am I the only one who wants roomates? We are going to need study partners! Let me know.

Yes, I definitely want a roomate! I am scared of living alone, and would love a study buddy.

I was a student at DCOM and I own a home in Middlesboro (About 10 minutes from campus), with rooms to rent out. The house has had extensive renovations done, and each room has its own bathroom, as well as cable and high speed cable internet. There is also a large kitchen, with new appliances, and a washer and dryer in the house. There is also a community park right across the street. I do have a dog, and I am not at all opposed to having other dogs in the house. I can give anyone who is interested more information if they would like. Feel free to email me at [email protected]

Last edited:
Forge Ridge Commuinty, 5 minutes from LMU, quiet location. City water right off Hwy 63 (Forge Ridge Road) email: [email protected] or call 865 585 0714.

Last edited:
2 bedroom house for rent in Middlesboro, Ky., about 10 mins. from LMU campus. Nice, quiet neighborhood, hardwood floors, fireplace, hookup for cable internet, washer and dryer, refridgerator, television, partially furnished. Would be great for 2 roommates, or by yourself. Available July 1st, 2009. Send me an e-mail at [email protected], or call me at 423-489-2948. Leave a voice message, and I'll get back with you ASAP. Thanks.

Scott

I have a 2 bedroom house for rent in Middlesboro, Ky. It is ready right now. E=mail me at [email protected], or call my cell at 423-489-2948 for details. If you don't get me, leave a voice message, and I'll get back to you ASAP. Thanks. Scott Grubb

I have a three bedroom two bath house (could walk to DCOM) that just became available today. It rents for $750 a month, $750 deposit and a years lease required. It is very nice area and very private. Stove and fridge is furnished. Let me know if you are interested because rental houses are few in our area and go very fast.

I still have 2 rooms for rent in Middlesboro. They are in a newly renovated home across the street from a large park. The house is equipped with all new appliances. There is also lots of storage, and a large garage. Both rooms are large and bright, have cable and high speed internet, have their own bathroom, and new carpet. The house is only a few minutes to the national park, wal-mart, restaurants, and DCOM. Pets are welcome. Rent is very reasonable and includes cable/internet, and water. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions, or wish to see pictures. My email is [email protected]

Hey,

I am starting school next year, and we (I am married) would like to rent a house in the future.
If somebody is moving out, I would be interested.

I am looking for 1-2 bedroom house with 1-2 bathroom,but I am flexible, we consider anything.

We have 2 small dogs.
The dogs are small terriers, and clean. They do not chew anything.
I prefer a fenced yard, but really I am flexible.
I am interested in duplex or apartment also.

We would prefer moving in around June-July.

Please PM me!!!

Nice 3 bedroom 1 bath for rent in Harrogate, about 5 minutes from DCOM. The rooms are good-sized and so is the bathroom and laundry room. We are leaving our high efficiency front-loading washer and dryer. We put a new A/C unit on the house last week and flooring was all recently replaced. It is a great house for a small family or roommates.

We want $775 a month for rent. 1 small pet is OK with a deposit.

Please contact me [email protected] for more information and pictures.