Housing available near Midwestern-Glendale Campus

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Optom12345

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I would like to let all new and old Midwestern University - Glendale campus students know that I have a room available June 1. My place is 2 mins drive to campus. Send me a question if you are interested!

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello, I am a first year pharmacy student looking for a place to live close to campus. I was wondering if your place was available still. I am also new to this so I am not sure where to go from here.

Hello, I am a first year pharmacy student looking for a place to live close to campus. I was wondering if your place was available still. I am also new to this so I am not sure where to go from here.

Hi!
I just sent you a msg.
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
I was wondering if your place is still available? Im a first year cardiovascular science major.

Hello everyone, please send me a private message by right clicking on my user name on the left. I will get a notification right away in my gmail account and then I can respond faster. Thank you in advance :)

hey. I am Tina. do you still need a roommate? I am a 1yr pharm student. I prefer no smoking/clean individual. Also, only female roommate please. Let me know if you are interested.

hey. I am Tina. do you still need a roommate? I am a 1yr pharm student. I prefer no smoking/clean individual. Also, only female roommate please. Let me know if you are interested.

Hi Tina
I just sent you a private message. :)

Hi I am a new pharmacy student.
I am clean, easy going and prefer a nice and quiet place to stay.
Is your place still available?
Thanks,