Hopkins?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yes, this is indeed the guy who started it all (one of the residents mentioned his name on interview day...). And yes, it does sound awfully dramatic!

wow - pretty brave of him to post it all...the link didn't work right for me...but for all those trying to see what the fuss is about, follow link to resident diaries and for someone with initials T.M.

Members don't see this ad :)
carol ann said:
wow - pretty brave of him to post it all...the link didn't work right for me...but for all those trying to see what the fuss is about, follow link to resident diaries and for someone with initials T.M.
Thanks carol ann. :thumbup:
Which post should I read next, there's tons of them. :confused:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
The man who knows the most, forgives the most.

Infliximab said:
Thanks carol ann. :thumbup:
Which post should I read next, there's tons of them. :confused:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
The man who knows the most, forgives the most.

start w/the post from 7/2/03. (You have to go to archives).

Oh, how histrionic, ooops, I mean dramatic. Someone please pass me the tissues...

kas23 said:
Oh, how histrionic, ooops, I mean dramatic. Someone please pass me the tissues...

yea yea yea...but at least it's honest. And overall, I think he's done everyone going into IM a favor.

I wonder if any of that would have happened had he remembered to check enzymes on his MI patient.