Hopkins Waitlist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cytanaka

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Could someone who got an interview offer list the remaining interview dates that they offered you? I'm in Baltimore for the next month for vacation, and figure I'd be willing to take a pity interview for the chance to watch the Ravens/Orioles in person again. I appreciate it.

Members don't see this ad.

cytanaka,

i don't know if it was just me, but the email i got had no dates on it; just a number to call. the coordinator then told you what dates were still available. if memory serves me they were all in January...

Could someone who got an interview offer list the remaining interview dates that they offered you? I'm in Baltimore for the next month for vacation, and figure I'd be willing to take a pity interview for the chance to watch the Ravens/Orioles in person again. I appreciate it.

I have heard the Orioles have some pretty nice home scheduled in the next month. Good luck! Try to get Brooks Robinson's autograph.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have heard the Orioles have some pretty nice home scheduled in the next month. Good luck! Try to get Brooks Robinson's autograph.

Already have Brooksy's autograph; what Baltimore native doesn't have the best 3rd baseman of all-time's auto???

Any of you guys have an idea of how early in January they start interviews back up, or generally what days of the week they interview? Have to leave mid-January from Bmore...

Appreciate all of you guys' help.