Hoping I could Get some Fellowship Information here.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Just Applied

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Whats Up Everyone,

I posted this in the other forum but maybe I will get some luck here with people that have already finished.

I am lucky enough to have matched at my number 1 choice this application season and am preparing for the next big move which is fellowship. I am 99.999% sure I want to pursue retina and most likely will not change my mind. Anyways, I know that matching into retina is getting more competitive by the year. So my plan is start some research for my last 2 months of electives at the program that I matched in and hopefully continue that research in intern year and continue it into my residency to have a better chance at matching. What does everyone else think of this idea for matching into retina, I am open to suggestions as well.

Members don't see this ad.

So my plan is start some research for my last 2 months of electives at the program that I matched in and hopefully continue that research in intern year and continue it into my residency to have a better chance at matching.

Sounds like a good plan.