Hoping for a good school (37R, 3.7cGPA, 3.8sGPA)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrMario13

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Got the info I needed

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
You're the type of candidate that they're looking for at those top schools. That being said, nearly everyone applying is a great candidate as well. You're in a solid place to deal with the top 20 crap shoot. Short of being a Rhodes Scholar or having completed a tour of duty as a Navy SEAL, your application is as good as you could get it. MCAT > 36 is all the same and your GPA is solid, especially from HYP. Best of luck.

You're the type of candidate that they're looking for at those top schools. That being said, nearly everyone applying is a great candidate as well. You're in a solid place to deal with the top 20 crap shoot. Short of being a Rhodes Scholar or having completed a tour of duty as a Navy SEAL, your application is as good as you could get it. MCAT > 36 is all the same and your GPA is solid, especially from HYP. Best of luck.

Thanks, well I guess I better get in shape so I can be a SEAL, but yeah I'm just worried since a lot of the time they are just crap shoots, oh well, we'll see what happens.