Hiii , It Is ALittle Strange ""Egypt""

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

George Kareem

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi my name is George i'm in the second year in the faculty of dentistry Mansoura Egypt .
I was planing my future to finish my collage and then go to Australia and live there and work .
But now i just cant continue my collage every thing is saving and saving understanding isnt important ,, and it is just i feel like i cant continue that , and that i have to do something else in my life .
Have anyone felt like that ? or that is just me ?
Is there anyway to go and continue my study in Australia ??
I want another life I want to have a good education and good life and work ,, that is what i want , and of course all of you know collages in Egypt ,,, is there any one to advise me ?? plzz ,, i feel like every thing is falling down and i'm really very afraid about my future as if i failed in my collage then there isnt any thing left for me

Members don't see this ad.

Hi George,
Take easy bro ,it is not that tragic !
Anyhoo
I heard of programs offered in Devan in Cairo..They are for med students,I don't know about dentist but you gotta check out .
It basically offers med student to continue their studying in Australia and enables them to work as well to get money and pay their tuition fees.

Just beware ,George
It is not the heaven out there !