high yield Step 2 Ethics Qs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Krasmyc

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
If anyone has gone over the recent CK exam experience. There is one thing everyone mentions that is ethics is very high yield and literally nothing can be done about it.

I am hoping we can start a thread where we ask and discuss hypothetical ethics Qs. Questions is the way to go so more we can contribute. I am hoping we can do something about ethics.

keep the hypothetical ethics Qs coming.

Members don't see this ad.

If anyone has gone over the recent CK exam experience. There is one thing everyone mentions that is ethics is very high yield and literally nothing can be done about it.

I am hoping we can start a thread where we ask and discuss hypothetical ethics Qs. Questions is the way to go so more we can contribute. I am hoping we can do something about ethics.

keep the hypothetical ethics Qs coming.
I'm surprised to see this thread didn't get the attention which it deserved. Hoping that some of the high scoring people can chime in and give their feedback.

@Phloston
@kirbymiester
Ethics isn't any more hy for step 2 as it was for step 1. I wouldn't waste your time even thinking about ethics for step 2.

I'm surprised to see this thread didn't get the attention which it deserved. Hoping that some of the high scoring people can chime in and give their feedback.

@Phloston
@kirbymiester

Haha, I know that feeling. Nothing regarding Step 2 seems to get the attention it deserves.

I agree with Phloston though. I actually wouldn't consider ethics to be more high-yield than for Step 1, and it's now even harder to prepare for. People could go on and post "example scenarios" but the truth is, the questions have a near-infinite domain to draw from. This isn't renal physiology, where there are only so many things that can be asked and any given topic you study for has, say, a 1% chance of showing up. The source of topics to draw from is...all of life and human interaction, haha. It's not limited to health care, it's not limited to the physician-patient or physician-physician relationships, etc. The likelihood of anything you study beyond UWorld and the recommended resources showing up approaches 0% because the scope approaches infinity.

Reactions: 1 user