Hi, premed in need of advice! re: Hong Kong

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

trunksvegeta

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello current med students,
I was wondering if any of you guys or know someone that have done rotations/research in Hong Kong; or received their MD degree in the US however went overseas to practice? Is this even possible? I'm currently applying and have not gotten much useful info regarding this. Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

trunksvegeta said:
Hello current med students,
I was wondering if any of you guys or know someone that have done rotations/research in Hong Kong; or received their MD degree in the US however went overseas to practice? Is this even possible? I'm currently applying and have not gotten much useful info regarding this. Thanks in advance!

perhaps you'll get some help if you try posting in the International section?

I asked this same question a while ago ... apparently it is very difficult to get a US MD and then go practice in HK because they are very selective about who they let in. I think what they told me was that you have to get your medical degree from there if you wish to practice there. :( Sorry ... but do ask again in the International Forum to make sure.