Help with school list

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
T

TurtleGnome

Hello, I'm applying to MSTP programs for the 2018 cycle, and would really appreciate a look-over on my school list. I'm a bit worried it may be too reach-heavy. Female not URM.

School: small liberal arts college (relatively unknown except for in-state)
GPA: 3.90, ~3.85 sGPA
MCAT: 521 (131/129/130/131)
Research: 3 years at home institution working with the same professor in invasive and behavioral ecology (I realize this is unorthodox). Includes 3 oral presentations (2 at home institution, 1 regional conference) and a first author publication in a mid-tier ecology journal.
1 summer at Ivy league HHMI professor lab studying vascular genetics. Mid level author on resulting publication in upper-tier journal
1 summer at top REU program in very famous cancer laboratory... was invited back for this summer so total 2 summers here. First-authorship on non-research publication in a PloS journal. i.e. the "10 simple rules" series.
Shadowing: ~60 hours (orthopaedic oncologist, hematologist oncologist, and geneticist)
Clinical Volunteering: ~30 hours local hospital, ~12 hours local Planned Parenthood
Non clinical Volunteering: miscellaneous through university. Also 3 months (spread over three years) as a coach/mentor for underprivileged high school athletes. total well over 300 hours

Current school list:
University of Colorado
Harvard
University of Wisconsin
Stony Brook
Medical College of Wisconsin
Baylor College of Medicine
University of Washington
Vanderbilt
Weill Cornell Medicine/ Tri-I
University of Chicago - Pritzker
Duke
University of Michigan
Northwestern
Stanford University
Johns Hopkins
University of Pennsylvania
Rochester
Washington University St Louis
Case Western Reserve University

Much obliged

Members don't see this ad.

Is my clinical volunteering too low to pass the MD admissions committee involved in the process?