Help with school list? 3.3 cGPA & 3.2sGPA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FutureMDHopeful

7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I would save that money, work/volunteer for a year and re-take the MCAT for the next cycle

Reactions: 1 user
You're going to need a high MCAT if you want to be accepted with your GPA. If like you said you don't want to just give your money away to schools, you are much better off taking some time to study for the MCAT and retaking it. Get a LOR from a DO, some experience working/volunteering in an underserved community, and you'll be much better off.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
As an URM, AND a military vet, there are a lot of ADCOMS that will take a chance on you before taking a chance on anyone else. People have gotten accepted with your MCAT. I would apply to schools that do not have a minimum and roll the dice. If it doesn't pan out, you can always buff up your MCAT and apply next year.

As an URM, AND a military vet, there are a lot of ADCOMS that will take a chance on you before taking a chance on anyone else. People have gotten accepted with your MCAT. I would apply to schools that do not have a minimum and roll the dice. If it doesn't pan out, you can always buff up your MCAT and apply next year.

Yeah, I think that's what I'm going to do! You never know until you try, so I might as well give it a shot! Any schools you would recommend off the top of your head?

BCOM, and other new DO schools.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk