Help with Castle Branch

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DannyPhantom113

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I've submitted my titers on castle branch and all but my Hep B were accepted. The reason why is that it doesn't have a "qualitative number/range", which my doc didn't provide me, just a positive/negative, and there are no numbers on file after I contacted them. I contacted castle branch who said my school can override it. My question is, who would I even contact to get that done? Would I contact office of admissions? Or should I just go for another draw and specifically ask for a qualitative number/range?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

So I've submitted my titers on castle branch and all but my Hep B were accepted. The reason why is that it doesn't have a "qualitative number/range", which my doc didn't provide me, just a positive/negative, and there are no numbers on file after I contacted them. I contacted castle branch who said my school can override it. My question is, who would I even contact to get that done? Would I contact office of admissions? Or should I just go for another draw and specifically ask for a qualitative number/range?

Thanks
I am not sure if school will override; talk to the nurse or whoever is handling student health records. At DMU it is a nurse who handles student health records and if I had any questions I contacted her. Before I even started doing shots and titers, DMU provided a packet that clearly set the guidelines. For me it clearly stated that you have to ask for the numerical result, not just immune or not. To every appointment I went, I took corresponding papers and asked them to do exactly as DMU required.

I suggest you should first contact the person in charge for student records and go from there. You might have to redo it. I would guess the lab that performed the analysis should still have the numerical result. Otherwise, how would they determine if you are immune or not.