Help with Bio

gmanbc

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I am having a real tough time with the bio.....im using the kaplan study guide.....

I know what is covered; ecology, digestion, circ. system, Musculoskeletal system, endocrine, nervous, exretory...lots of info

how much in depth shall i study???? because the kaplan book is very detailed...

thanks in advance for the help.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Everyone,

I am having a real tough time with the bio.....im using the kaplan study guide.....

I know what is covered; ecology, digestion, circ. system, Musculoskeletal system, endocrine, nervous, exretory...lots of info

how much in depth shall i study???? because the kaplan book is very detailed...

thanks in advance for the help.

Bio is a toughy because they can ask you just about anything. I didn't find kaplan study guide helpful. It was just too much info and most info wasn't even on my test. I just did a lot of practice tests and read more on questions I got wrong. I used kaplan subject tests, achiever, topscore, and other test prep books such as PCAT, MCAT, etc.

How much can someone expect to increase their score by? How much have those of you who have been studying, increased your bio score over your first practice test? How much studying have you all been doing?

I've got 3 weeks till test day and I'm really worried about my bio and gchem.

Thanks.

i found bio had lots of genenics and cell division involved. mostly human stuff...not so much ecology.

Same here...I had TONS of genetics on my oat, it was the #1 topic in terms of how many questions there were over that topic. #2 was probably bio 1 tied with anatomy/phys.