Help required regarding Adc

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentist8201

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello guys i am applying for ADC exam.i have to send application for initial assesment .i am confused about one point while filling out the form.There is a section reagarding primary dentistry qualification.i have studied from pakistan.The Bds course lenght is 4 years but unfortunately due to merge of old university to new university our time duration of course got lenghty to almost 5 years instead of 4 years .What should i write in lenght of course?The normal 4 years duration or 5 year.Please help also what i should i write is this normal lenght of course Yes or no?

Members don't see this ad.

I think you can call ADC office and ask them regarding this. Otherwise I think it is normal length only.

Hello guys i am applying for ADC exam.i have to send application for initial assesment .i am confused about one point while filling out the form.There is a section reagarding primary dentistry qualification.i have studied from pakistan.The Bds course lenght is 4 years but unfortunately due to merge of old university to new university our time duration of course got lenghty to almost 5 years instead of 4 years .What should i write in lenght of course?The normal 4 years duration or 5 year.Please help also what i should i write is this normal lenght of course Yes or no?

check ur university transcript..........if it says 5 yrs.....then yes.