help please ( ranking problem)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

picolo

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i know it may sounds wierd :confused: , but I want to know more about the suny downstate and kingsbrook programs ,,, which one is better ? I know suny is on probation .
i have to start ranking , so please give me some information.
thanks

Members don't see this ad.

picolo said:
i know it may sounds wierd :confused: , but I want to know more about the suny downstate and kingsbrook programs ,,, which one is better ? I know suny is on probation .
i have to start ranking , so please give me some information.
thanks

suny is on probation? what does that mean?

r those the only 2 that you are ranking? i have much to say about kingsbrook. none of it favorable

Members don't see this ad :)
Maybe I'm wrong but didn't Kingsbrook fail to fill last year? I didn't consider either program but I havn't heard too many positive things about either program.

OUsooner said:
Maybe I'm wrong but didn't Kingsbrook fail to fill last year? I didn't consider either program but I havn't heard too many positive things about either program.
This is true. If I recall correctly, they only filled 2 out of 4 spots. Kinda like there boards pass rate....only 2 out of 4 pass. They are still "eagerly" looking for people to fill those spots...or at least that is what they told me when I interviewed with them this year (outside of the match). I found this really interesting considering how the interview day went horribly wrong (including them forgetting I was even coming)!!! :eek: But in all honesty, the program has everything wrong with it that one could possibly imagine. Even though I was looking for an open PGY2 spot this year, I had a hard time seeing myself at a program like that.

thank you guys ,, I appreciate your help ... i had the feeling that something is wrong in kingsbrook and i knew they had problems filling spots ,but i wasn't sure...
thanks again :)