Help Needed On A Residency/Fellowship Program Review Survey

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SextusDigitius

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm a current PD3 based in an old time school up in the Midwest (for reasons of anonymity I can't reveal which one, but your guess is probably not too far off !). I'm currently working on a school wide project that's trying to add more helpful career resources for our students, especially for our 4th years on rotation. Many of them are interested in residencies and fellowships next year when they graduate, and many of them have been wondering about what being a resident is like and what are the challenges/rewards associated with it. Due to our "remote" location and our school's, um, "focus", many of our students either don't have a good idea of what residencies really entail, or even if they do, it's only for programs in our state and barely any outside of it.

For these reasons, I was wondering if any current or former residents/fellows here, no matter their origin, will be wiling to lend a helping hand to our students and share their experiences about their programs in a confidential survey. Here's the link below:

http://goo.gl/forms/109lnK1f7L

Your response will be guaranteed anonymous (unless you explicitly choose to share your contact info), and will be used only by my school's pharmacy students, and no one else. The survey can be completed in parts, so you can pick and choose which questions you want to answer (save for the first few ones) and how much you want to divulge. I know the survey may look like a long one, so anything you put, no matter how small, will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much,

Sextus Digitius

Members don't see this ad.