help me pls!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

scrcc9

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I gave my nbde part 1 and part 2 got 82 in part 1 and 77 in part 2, 100 in toefl, 3.00 gpa and 6 months of observeship....do i have any chances ..should i go ahead and apply? really not sure..which school you would all suggest. thanks for your help.

Members don't see this ad.

I gave my nbde part 1 and part 2 got 82 in part 1 and 77 in part 2, 100 in toefl, 3.00 gpa and 6 months of observeship....do i have any chances ..should i go ahead and apply? really not sure..which school you would all suggest. thanks for your help.

I dont get you. Are you actually thinking of not applying after all the effort you put in? You have to decide which school to apply to based on many factors like whether you are willing to relocate, 2/3 yr program, expenses etc(there is more to this). For starters, apply to NYU. Most deadlines are over. Apply wherever you are eligible (since you have few schools to start with, in the first place!)

i know i really worked hard specially with 2 yrs old baby too...but do i have chances to apply to school..do ppl get admission with this score?