Help me decide where to apply

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

floydfloyd

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I will be applying to pharmacy schools to begin in the fall of 2012. I have done some searching for schools on the AACP website and found many that seem interesting, but I really don't know how to choose one school over another. As far as I have seen, no one ranks pharmacy schools.

I am fairly sure that I want to be working in hospitals or clinics and not in retail. I am also starting a little later than most so I may want to do a 3 year program. Are they as good as 4 year schools?

What schools would you suggest I look at?

PS if this is a duplicate question, could someone link me to the other thread?

Members don't see this ad.

I will be applying to pharmacy schools to begin in the fall of 2012. I have done some searching for schools on the AACP website and found many that seem interesting, but I really don't know how to choose one school over another. As far as I have seen, no one ranks pharmacy schools.

I am fairly sure that I want to be working in hospitals or clinics and not in retail. I am also starting a little later than most so I may want to do a 3 year program. Are they as good as 4 year schools?

What schools would you suggest I look at?

PS if this is a duplicate question, could someone link me to the other thread?

This doesn't belong in this forum. Perhaps post it in "Pre-Pharmacy" forum?