• University of Washington - Seattle

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • University of Wisconsin - Madison

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SoulZero

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys this is for undergrad, I'm planning on going into Pre-Med or Pre-Pharmacy. Price isn't really a factor since i got near a full ride to all of them.

My parents push me to go to the best, so UMich. Although I have different agenda such as location, rsd, warm climate, etc.

Thanks, I highly value all your opinion. I know it's past May 1st and the college deadline has passed but I still have to make a decision. It's difficult cause it has to do with my LIFE!

-Soul

Members don't see this ad.

First of all, may I start by asking how u got a full ride scholarship? Did you have to apply or where u just offered them?

A 0-6 PharmD program might be a good option if you're leaning more towards pharmacy or a BS/MD program for medicine.

Washington University
Rice U.
Brown U.
UCLA
UVA!!
I like UVA because it's in the top 3 in the country for best public colleges and universities, and it's in my state. UCLA would be great too.

And I thought Harvard was the best med school not Michigan! lol

Oh yea I have another q. Does the prestige of the Pre med school matter? I thought you just had to have good extracurriculars, GPA, and MCAT score and you could get into a good medical school?

OUt of those three, I would choose University of Michigan. Perhaps it is because I love snowboarding :)

Members don't see this ad :)
$$$ <--- Important factor when it comes to decide which school to attend !

Hey congrats man. I would go to either mich or washington. I too am wondering how you got such awesome scholarships... Good job though and good luck.