Help in Dental Anatomy!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smilingjj

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am preparing for NBDE I for this June. However, I have a big problem in Dental Anatomy. I read through the deck, but I don't think it covers enough details good for the exam. I tried the old exams. It was so bad :( I certainly need more materials for Tooth morphology and Occlusion. Can anyone give me some suggestions where I can find them? For those who got great scores in this part, what did you read to prepare for the exam???

Pls help me! I am quite desperate.... Thank you sooooo much!

Members don't see this ad.

smilingjj said:
Hi everyone,

I am preparing for NBDE I for this June. However, I have a big problem in Dental Anatomy. I read through the deck, but I don't think it covers enough details good for the exam. I tried the old exams. It was so bad :( I certainly need more materials for Tooth morphology and Occlusion. Can anyone give me some suggestions where I can find them? For those who got great scores in this part, what did you read to prepare for the exam???

Pls help me! I am quite desperate.... Thank you sooooo much!

The kaplan book gives an excellent synopsis.

Members don't see this ad :)
please ,could u tell me from where i can get the kaplan books, do i need to join some course or i can get all the nbde part 1 preparation material from students who have pased their exam.

smilingjj said:
Thank you for your advice. But r there any other books for Occlusions?

Dawson's text is the bible on occlusion, but in my opinion way too detailed for part 1.. I prefer Wheeler's, which by the way, covers 'tooth morphology' as well :D

higuys,
can any one tell me where i can get additional info on posselt's motion.the material in the decks and kaplan are not sufficient.please help me with this,as iam finding difficult to understand it.

HI DRGREEK,
thanks for ur help.i really appreciate if u could provide us with a small tutorial to understand it better.waiting for ur reply

thanking u