Help! I'm desperate

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sunkyu

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
is dat score automatically distributed by aadsas?
or should I do something about it?

Members don't see this ad.

sunkyu said:
is dat score automatically distributed by aadsas?
or should I do something about it?

ada distributes your DAT score automatically TO THE SCHOOLS after you take the DAT. You should have indicated 5 schools that you want the scores to be sent when you registered for the DAT. If you are applying to more than the five schools that are indicated on your DAT registration form, you'll have to go to the ada website to request for more score reports to be sent to the schools you want

The DAT Score Report is sent my the ADA's Department of Testing Services, not AADSAS, to the schools you selected when you registered for the test. When you enter your scores into AADSAS, it is not considered an official score report. You need to make sure that all the schools that get your AADSAS, also receive your DAT Score Report from the ADA. You can contact the Department of Testing Services at 1-800-232-2162. You can find a link to the "Score Report Request Form" here: http://www.ada.org/prof/ed/testing/index.asp. Good Luck!