HELP! foreign course work and AACOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Su4n2

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, i have a big problem. i studied for a semester in Paris at an exchange program w/my school. on my official transcript it says that i have 9 credits of foreign study. the courses i took were evaluated by my school, and i wa given these 9 credits. problrm is that the French school doesn't send a transcript, they sent my school a normal piece of paper listing the courses i took and the grades. AACOM says that u have to evaluate all course work that is foreign by an outside agency. what do i do? how the hell ami going to have time for this? i was planning on submitting today. if anyone can shed light on this situation, i need it. thanx. susan

Members don't see this ad.

OK, talked with AACOM. they said that if it was ythru my school then not to write anything and then when they look at 9 credits of foreign study, they will call my school and ask if it was thru them. problem is that most people who work in the registrar are complete *****s and wouldn't even know that the French dept has a study abroad program. i hope that this doesn't hold it up too much.