help! asap!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

inliner42

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey,

as i told you again i am greek-american living in greece!

This time i am writing to ask whether they are any possibilites gettin a place in ireland for next year! i think that the deadline for the applications is 1st of may. my gpa is 3.6 (18/20 greek point system, based on the same exams for the hole country). Does it worth it to give a try? is it very difficult to get a place there. I got rejected from english and greek universities (although i am trying again for the greek ones) and i am not sure whether i want to end in hungary or italy! Please help!

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

May 1st seems like a very late deadline, I think the deadline is usually in January. For Trinity, the deadline was February 1st. You might want to check this out. The Irish applications don't only consider GPA as well - they seem to really look at extracurricular activities and leadership, as well as research - that's if you plan on entering as a graduate student. I don't really know your situation either - are you coming out of 2ndary school (high school), or have you already received a degree from another university? I'd say give it a shot, but if you didn't get into UK universities, I would say you might want to spend the next year building your CV and experiences.