Help! Any advice anyone on a review strategy??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cornflake_girl

Iron Chef
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
:) Hi there! I have seen posts about the Berkeley Review materials and other review options.... I'm taking Princeton Review right now but I'm in a different situation then most students.... I am getting my PhD at UCLA in Immunology and I've not seen o chem, g chem and physics since my undergrad days.... I took a diagnostic and got a 10 in bio without any studying but got a dismall score in the physical sciences section in my diagnostic (which I think is b/c I haven't seen that material in the last 10 years).... :eek:

I am now rethinking taking the August MCAT and waiting for April '05..... I know that I will probably need to do a bit more review in the physical sciences section and o chem then other students who have just taken those courses so I'm looking for review materials that have the necessary comprehensive review for MCAT science....

What do you think? Are the Berkely Review homestudy materials are a good way to go so that I get a comprehensive review? And use their practice exams? Should I also look at Examkrackers for verbal?

Thanks so much for the input! :)

Members don't see this ad.

There is no necessity for a comprehensive review of any science. If it's in our (TPR's) material, you should probably learn it. If it's not, it ain't gonna be on the exam.