hello

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Simisn

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I heard about this site from futureoptometrist.com. Right now, I'm just finished my freshman year as an undergrad, and in another three years I hope to be starting at the UHCO. So cpw, and words of advice for me? :)

Members don't see this ad.

I just wanted to welcome you to SDN!!! You have a great bunch of people here that can help you answer your questions.... I've enlightened me a lot within the past few weeks.... WELCOME TO SDN!!! :D

Thanks, you guys all seem really friendly :)

Members don't see this ad :)
We all are... or most of us are at least.... So go ahead and post up any questions you may have and I'm sure your fellow colleagues will post responses to them.... :D

Well, since you're in Houston you're in the right place to get into UHCO! The biggest key there is being in state. Do well in your pre-reqs but major in something you'll really enjoy to get that degree. (you have to have a bacchelors to start at UHCO) Get good recommendations.. volunteer or work for an OD if you can (this is key!).. and do other things in college other than study. (where your real education occurs)
Enjoy your time there and I hope to see you in a few years!
Once I start classes I'm sure you'll be seeing LOTS more UHCO students here. ;)
GOOD LUCK!

Welcome Simisn!!!!! :D :cool: :D :cool: :D

Welcome Simisn!!!

Hope you enjoy are little site. We are a friendly bunch so don't be afraid to ask any questions you might have!

Cassandra