Heartbroken that she flirted with me, rejected me, claims that we are friends

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
What is all this talk about women trapping men with babies? I have never known anyone to do that...

Problem was/is that I wanna date someone for 3-4 years before popping the question. She was 27, I'm 25. She thought her biological clock was ticking so she wants to get married soon, something I'm just not interested in. Especially just out of pharmacy school. I'm in my prime for partying, random hookups, etc.

Members don't see this ad.

Problem was/is that I wanna date someone for 3-4 years before popping the question. She was 27, I'm 25. She thought her biological clock was ticking so she wants to get married soon, something I'm just not interested in. Especially just out of pharmacy school. I'm in my prime for partying, random hookups, etc.

It is ticking.

Time is not kind to women in most healthcare professions.

Many female MDs will still be in residency at 35...

Members don't see this ad :)
Lastly, this classmate of mine is VERY STRANGE and I can't figure him out.

1) Begining of P1 year he started flirting with me some...then second semester P1 year he sat beside me in class everyday for 2 months.
2) He then moved away and ignored me after that...
3) I figure he was just not interested so oh well...move on.
4) He ignored me ever since then....
5) P4 year (3 years LATER)...he text me out of the blue to grab lunch and he then ask me to come over to his house and then now he texts me on a regular basis to hangout. He and I are good friends now.

You tell me that ain't f*cking werid.

Normally if a guy is interested he will ask you out right away. If he is NOT interested he will NEVER ask you out..but ignoring someone and then asking them to hangout THREE YEARS LATER...is strange. LOL

Odd...you claim to know all you partners well, yet this guy had nothing to do with you for 3 years. Clearly a guy on a college campus could never have random sex with random females(or males if he rolls that way).

*I assume this guy is your random sex guy before you go to Texas...if not sorry---kinda hard to follow posts that are randomly scattered like this.

Also I would venture to say that most with HIV will never mention it to people they want to know/meet...I dunno, maybe because people freak the hell out when they hear someone has stuff like HIV.

This thread has become hilarious again. Cries of loneliness, the morality police abound, the word "preggers" appearing over and over again, discussions about the virtues and pitfalls of condomlessness.

5 stars, would read again.

Also I would venture to say that most with HIV will never mention it to people they want to know/meet...I dunno, maybe because people freak the hell out when they hear someone has stuff like HIV.

Hell, per the CDC, ~20% of HIV patients in the US are undiagnosed. Monogamous relationship ftw.

I believe this video applies to this thread

[YOUTUBE]FoPHKE6uJ5E[/YOUTUBE]

This thread has become hilarious again. Cries of loneliness, the morality police abound, the word "preggers" appearing over and over again, discussions about the virtues and pitfalls of condomlessness.

I'm w/ u on that Mike. Hey, maybe this can be an epic thread sticky right next to the sky is falling megathread.

Luckily I have a very good memory and haven't miss a pill yet...if all people were like me then there would be much fewer medicaid babies around. LOL....Men in general don't like to use condoms...I have yet to meet a guy that would use one without complaining about it and getting annoyed.

This is true....I had to do it too....how else would I have passed Physics or Physical Chemistry? Or have my computer fixed when it caught a virus? Get out of speeding tickets?

Flirt with men...they will do anything for you if you do that. It's cute. Be sweet. Flirt. Look pretty and you'll most likely always get what you want. ;)

Anyone else getting a slutty vibe? :nod:

I get tested August every year...LOL...I am honestly not that bad....this guy is my classmate and someone I have known for awhile. And I really do NOT sleep around I been with fewer people than most American women for sure so I think my post made me sounds like I am much worst than I really am.

Anyways, the REASON I posted was to say:
Men are just as complicated as women.... my classmate for example...he acted like he wasn't interested at all in me for 3 years in pharmacy school...now he is! Men are just as fickle and change their mind just as much as women. They are not as simple as what some people would like to believe is my point.

The OP complains about women being diffcult to read and don't understand them...well men are just as hard to understand.

News flash: Your classmate isn't interested in you. He is just interested in your vagina. :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
See, it's things like this statement that are keeping you from getting a girl.

If you've never been slapped in the face by a girl then you aren't trying hard enough. He's not looking for a relationship, he just wants to bang. No reason for him to respect her if that is the case.

If you've never been slapped in the face by a girl then you aren't trying hard enough. He's not looking for a relationship, he just wants to bang. No reason for him to respect her if that is the case.

It's not the fact that he asked for a hook up, just that the words "hook up" and "please" don't sound like they belong in the same sentence.

Maybe it's just the way that it reads online, but it smacks of desperation (girls want confidence).

OP should just hire a hooker already. Seriously...you sound unattractive in every way. If you want sex, you're going to have to pay for it in one way or another.

And while I usually don't agree with SCH's posts, I'm surprised at all of the slut shaming. Clearly she's not looking for a relationship either, I don't see anything wrong with her situation, with the exception of not using condoms to prevent STDs (and taking someone's word for it when they say they're clean).

And one other thing, 10+ partners is not a lot for for a single person in their late 20s. That's 1 partner per year for the average person.

I agree 100%... I would participate in the thread past simply reading it and smirking, but it would be like shooting fish in a barrel with a ****ing bazooka.

All of the women in this thread slamming SHC are idiots. She's clearly using him, too.

And I know its all women being critical. I'd be jealous of her if I accepted my societal role as a person who can't enjoy casual sex, too.

If she was a dude, same situation, it would be high fives and celebratory cigars at the country club.

Yeah, the casual sex thing wasn't my point. It's the casual sex without condoms. She can be slutty all she wants, good for her.

What about all the guys slamming SHC? :smuggrin:

kobe-10.gif

I have to agree that there is a double standard. But a dude that sleeps with a bunch of girls is gross too.

And I definitely don't "accept my societal role" :rolleyes: so there!

I gotta disagree with you on this one Lea. For guys there is a quality/quantity relationship that does not hold true with women -- the quantity can be virtually infinite as long as quality of the women remains far above skank-dom. A woman can bang nothing but different multi-millionaire male actor/models every day of the week and if anything that would just make her seem like more of a gold-digging ***** to society. Imagine a guy actually getting a bad rep for the reverse of that! Very few outside of scattered feminists and/or morally conservative people are really going to look down on a guy for nailing too many 7's and above...

Yeah, the casual sex thing wasn't my point. It's the casual sex without condoms. She can be slutty all she wants, good for her.

You know. Maybe I am jealous of her. I mean, my life is pretty unfulfilling. Nice husband, nice house, nice car, good job, cute baby, another cute baby on the way... it's not enough. What I *really* need is some casual sex. I know you'll agree. :laugh:

You know. Maybe I am jealous of her. I mean, my life is pretty unfulfilling. Nice husband, nice house, nice car, good job, cute baby, another cute baby on the way... it's not enough. What I *really* need is some casual sex. I know you'll agree. :laugh:

Another cutie??? CONGRATS. I am happy to hear the good news.

But that's all I'm going to say about that :D so what's "far above skankdom"?

We currently have scientists and philosophers working on answering that same question. Heated debate I tell ya... :smuggrin:

Although this forum is anonymous, I would ask you guys to please tone down the amount of criticism you have on your fellow colleague. I don't mind you guys bashing me, but please don't do it to another member.

Although this forum is anonymous, I would ask you guys to please tone down the amount of criticism you have on your fellow colleague. I don't mind you guys bashing me, but please don't do it to another member.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Well she is fobby, but she is incredibly talkative and is popular amongst the guys. She loves to hang out with people and make friends easily. She is also secretive such as hiding her boyfriend from me...though I'm not sure why, but I felt it would have helped me forget her sooner if she had told me. Her boyfriend happens to be an American guy, which confused me more when she told me that she only date guys of her own nationality.

Take a carving knife and cut her head off.

Lmao @ you trying to defend SHC...like you have a chance with her?

Lol...pathetic. C'mon man. :rolleyes:

We have a knight in shining armor here.

Having children is the ultimate nightmare scenario. I can't imagine going from living for myself to being a slave to another being. Why people do it voluntarily boggles the mind.

I thank the rest of you for taking the time and effort for creating my future servants, though. I'll have tons of money laying around to employ them from not actually raising any of them.

I also accept your thanks for being a taxpayer that puts $3000 a year into the school system even though I get nothing other than, again, seeing my future servants being trained. I'll wait by my mailbox for the thank you card.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using SDN Mobile

Having children is the ultimate nightmare scenario. I can't imagine going from living for myself to being a slave to another being. Why people do it voluntarily boggles the mind.

I thank the rest of you for taking the time and effort for creating my future servants, though. I'll have tons of money laying around to employ them from not actually raising any of them.

I also accept your thanks for being a taxpayer that puts $3000 a year into the school system even though I get nothing other than, again, seeing my future servants being trained. I'll wait by my mailbox for the thank you card.

Context aside, you do realize that you pretty much just quoted Queen Rand word for word there, right?

The problem is that only intelligent folks consider this. Welfare queens, idiotic teenagers, etc have no reservations about it. I'm thinking in future generations, the kids will all be idiots. I mean sure there are a few people with brains who have kids and can raise them well, but for the most part, the breeders are pretty poor candidates for who you'd want to create a new generation.

The problem is that only intelligent folks consider this. Welfare queens, idiotic teenagers, etc have no reservations about it. I'm thinking in future generations, the kids will all be idiots. I mean sure there are a few people with brains who have kids and can raise them well, but for the most part, the breeders are pretty poor candidates for who you'd want to create a new generation.

Idiocracy. Already in progress.

Like me, OP came to SDN to learn about the profession and get some advice from people who are already doing the job. After reading this thread, I know now that you are all a bunch of pervs....even more then myself. I have to say, SDN feels like home now :)

Like me, OP came to SDN to learn about the profession and get some advice from people who are already doing the job. After reading this thread, I know now that you are all a bunch of pervs....even more then myself. I have to say, SDN feels like home now :)

And a bit misogynistic too if I may add

Indeed...context.

OF course, I'm sure Hitler said he liked Ice Cream at some point in his life, too. Do you like ice cream?

:smuggrin: Yeah, I'd say it's a bit less of a stretch than that, even in context. Quoting Rand and bitching about taxes in the same post... well, well looks like someone is becoming a bit of a closet objectivist...