General Admissions & OTCAS Hearing Back

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mep1234

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard back from any of these schools yet?

Chatham University
Emory & Henry
Radford University
Belmont University
Jefferson College of Health Sciences
ECU
VCU
UNC

Members don't see this ad.

Chatham University
Emory & Henry
Radford University
Belmont University
ECU
VCU
UNC

When did you apply to Belmont? I know they have multiple deadlines and those who applied by 10/1 have interviews this Friday, but the rest won't come out until after 12/1. VCU I don't think decides until 2018.

Chatham University
Emory & Henry
Radford University
Belmont University
ECU
VCU
UNC
Jefferson College of Health Sciences’s deadline was just recently, Nov 1st. So could be some time before hearing back from them as well.

Members don't see this ad :)
I got a confirmation email yesterday from Emory & Henry saying that I still need to submit my supplemental fee (which I keep forgetting about!) The email says they will start reviewing applications the beginning of December

Chatham University
Emory & Henry
Radford University
Belmont University
ECU
VCU
UNC
Yeah, Belmont's first interview day (of three I think) was yesterday. But if you are offered an interview for the next interview day I'm guessing you will hear in the next month or so. As far as ECU, I applied there as well and have heard nothing. VCU doesn't begin looking at applications until January. And Radfords deadline is in May, and I actually emailed their admissions person who told me they start looking at applications in April- so you have a while before you will be hearing from them.

I got a confirmation email yesterday from Emory & Henry saying that I still need to submit my supplemental fee (which I keep forgetting about!) The email says they will start reviewing applications the beginning of December
I don't know if I'm just completely missing something or what, but do you know where we pay the supplemental fee for Emory and Henry?

Reactions: 1 user
I don't know if I'm just completely missing something or what, but do you know where we pay the supplemental fee for Emory and Henry?

I’m pretty sure we just have to mail in a money order or cashiers check to them!

Hey guys! I made a Facebook group for future otd students if anyone would like to join! Just a place to give tips to each other throughout the whole process. Just look up Pre- Doctor of Occupational Therapy Students on Facebook and you should see the group:)

Chatham University
Emory & Henry
Radford University
Belmont University
ECU
VCU
UNC

I was denied from Chatham and had an interview for Emory and Henry on 2/10 and still waiting to hear back!

I am priority waitlisted for Chatham, haven't heard back from VCU yet, and still waiting to hear back for Radford as well. Radford won't send out any acceptances till May though.