Heard from PCOM or TUCOM ???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

F/A-18

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Who's in at PCOM and TUCOM? Both were supposed to have recently met. PCOM's committee is reported to have met today, and TUCOM was supposed to have met yesterday. So the big question, has anyone heard anthing yet? Santa Rosa heard anthing? Probably nothing from Philly yet, unless you have superduper mail! Good luck to all!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by F/A-18
Hey Guys,

Who's in at PCOM and TUCOM? Both were supposed to have recently met. PCOM's committee is reported to have met today, and TUCOM was supposed to have met yesterday. So the big question, has anyone heard anthing yet? Santa Rosa heard anthing? Probably nothing from Philly yet, unless you have superduper mail! Good luck to all!!!

Yeah!!!!!! I got in to TUCOM!!!!!!
:clap: :D :clap: :D :clap:
Got the letter this afternoon. I've been so ecstatic since that I forgot to log on and tell all of you guys!! My wife and I fly out to KC on Monday. I have an interview at UHS on Wednesday.

Any other west coasters who interviewed at TUCOM in the last two weeks should find out tomorrow. Everyone else should get word by monday.

Later,

Russell

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone hear anything today?

I got accepted to TUCOM on 11/18 (it was postmarked 11/14).
I was happy to recieve my first acceptance, but I will decline. I cannot come up with $2000 in 2 weeks for a school I dont want to go to and I want to stay in the EastCoast. Its off to PCOM on 11/20 and NYCOM on 12/4.

Congrats Wannabedo...hopefully you will decided to joing the rest of us. Good luck with your other interviews.

Congrats, WannaBeDO. Hope to see you in the fall!

F/A- 18,

I interviewed at PCOM on Nov. 13th and they told me I'd know something by Thanksgiving. Very soon!!!! When did you interview there?

I interviewed Oct 28. Their "board" meets the 15th of every month so you lucked out with waiting. However, someone in our group asked and was told that letters wouldn't be mailed until after thanksgiving??? Hopefully we'll hear before!

Williestyle81,

I interviewed around Oct 2oth and they said the board met on the 15th of Nov. It is a long time ago and I'm really excited.

Hey,
I just read that somebody got their letter of acceptance today from PCOM and they interviewed in late october....Oh the suspense!!!